About Jacqueline Joseph
Handwriting and document forensics has been my specialty and passion for 23 years. I continue to be fascinated by this work….no two cases are ever alike!
My clients include attorneys and business owners, human resources department managers, corporate security, and people who want to know the truth about a document or “Who Wrote It?”
I am a recognized, court-qualified expert witness and have testified over 70 times. My career has taken me into the world of disputed wills, bank robberies, falsified signatures, altered documents, cover-ups, attempted thefts, graffiti, harassment and more.
My consultations combine handwriting expertise and forensic science in order to find out who did or did not write something suspicious, malicious, libelous or otherwise disturbing.
Additionally, when there is a question about the authenticity of artwork, historic artifacts or memorabilia, I have the resources and equipment to conduct appropriate tests that will lead me to an opinion.
When you choose me as your handwriting and document forensic consultant, you will have a:
- Recognized court-qualified witness, able to provide clear and convincing testimony
- Diplomate with the Board of Forensic Document Examiners (BFDE); fewer than 25 forensic document examiners worldwide hold this noted certification. The BFDE is accredited by the Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board – FSAB
- Technical expert and member of the ASTM Committee E30-Forensic Sciences. American Society for Testing and Materials is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of standards for use in commercial, legal, forensic and other professions
- Well-equipped laboratory and my expertise in revealing factual evidence
- Realistic estimate of billable costs
- Guarantee of confidentiality
To assure that I am fulfilling my professional role as your expert, I comply with the ethical requirements set forth by the Code of Ethics for the following groups: Board of Forensic Document Examiners, National Association of Document Examiners, and Association of Forensic Document Examiners.
My Professional Achievements:
- Editor-in-Chief of NADE Journal (from 2010 – 2012)
- Cited in professional literature (see “My Resume” below)
- Producer of multimedia forensic presentations for numerous audiences
- Developer and teacher of University-approved classes on document forensics
- Handwriting researcher with published papers