Who you choose matters. Handwriting and document forensics has been my specialty and passion for 25 years. I continue to be fascinated by this work….no two cases are ever alike! As a recognized and certified forensic examiner, my clients include attorneys and business owners, human resources department managers, corporate security, and anyone who needs to know the truth about a document or find out “Who Wrote It?”
When you choose me as your handwriting and/or document forensic consultant, you will have a:
- Recognized court-qualified expert witness (remotely or in-person) who has a clear style of presenting and has testified in court over 80 times. Take a look at my court qualifications and statements by courts of law.
- Double-board certified by:
- Technical expert and member of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Committee E30-Forensic Sciences. The ASTM is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of consensus standards for use in commercial, legal, forensic and other sectors.
- Well-equipped laboratory for use in revealing factual evidence
- Realistic estimate of billable costs
- Guarantee of confidentiality
To assure that I am fulfilling my professional role as your expert, I have agreed to comply with the ethical requirements set forth by the Code of Ethics for the following groups: Board of Forensic Document Examiners, National Association of Document Examiners and Association of Forensic Document Examiners.
My credentials and experience can be found here: My Resume
Find my professional references here: List of References
My Professional Achievements:
- Editor-in-Chief of NADE Journal (from 2010 – 2012)
- Cited in professional literature (see My Resume)
- Producer and presenter of multimedia forensic presentations
- Developer and teacher of University-approved classes on document forensics
- Handwriting researcher with peer-reviewed published papers