Investigate Anonymous Writing in the Workplace
It can be alarming, on multiple levels, when you have to confront the suspicion of employee misbehavior, harassment, or other disturbing acts in the workplace. Your situation may involve anonymous notes, altered workplace records or forms, handwritten threats or graffiti.
To get started rebuilding a sense of security within your organization, please call me for a confidential consultation. I can help you determine “Who Wrote It?” while also clearing the innocent of suspicion and restoring peace.
- take action, resulting in resolution
- obtain a confession
- stop serial occurrences
- prevent copycat incidents
- avoid a lawsuit
- have evidence for employee termination
- stop gossip
- get things back to normal
- provide validity to a wrongly accused person
For more details about my 20+ years of experience and my credentials, please review my resume.
For the Record: Please don’t confuse my field of document and handwriting forensics with the work of graphologists and handwriting analysts. My forensic work:
- does not analyze personalities for hiring decisions
- cannot provide a basis for job interviews or recruitment
- will not provide insights for skill assessment and/or promotion
If you are seeking Character Graphology, it is not my specialty. My specialty is Forensic Graphology. I work with handwriting to determine authorship in a forensic capacity based on human pattern identification.