Do you need to know “Who Wrote It?”
Whether or not this is the first time you are turning to forensics for your investigation or simply wanting to find the truth, you are welcome to search this website to get answers and learn more.
Certain forensic details in a person’s handwriting can serve as compelling evidence in the courtroom and/or your company. Forensic handwriting and document services are tools you can use to help resolve your dispute and get realistic proof for your case. For instance:
- Is a signature genuine or has it been falsified?
- Has a document been altered?
- Did a certain suspect write an anonymous note?
- Is a collectible item genuine or fake?
The forensic evaluation of your evidence is extremely important. I am dedicated to providing thorough and reliable forensic service in accordance with ASTM Standards E-30 Forensic Science.
- Attorneys and Legal Department Staff
- Human Resources Managers
- Business Owners and Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- School Administrators
- Managers of Retail/Shopping Centers
- Hospital Executives
- Property Managers
- Doctors, Dentists, Medical Professionals
- And others